TI-MMX-SDL High Performance Data Logging Wall Thickness Gauge
The CHECKLINE ultrasonic thickness gauge model TI-MMX-SDL provides the user with many advanced features. It has a complete alphanumeric system for datalogging which can store thousands of data values.
The TI-MMX-SDL is easy to use and has the highest resolution graphic LCD available on the market.
- Equipped with multiple viewing options to provide users with a complete set of inspection tools: (RF waveform, +/- Rectified waveform and Large Digits).
- The time-based B-Scan feature displays a cross section of the test material. It is commonly used to display the profile of the bottom surface of the test material.
- Built in hardware AGC gain control for through paint measurements in multi mode operation.
- The TI-MMX-SDL has the ability to store 64 custom user defined setups. All factory setups can be selected, edited and saved to any setup location.
- CE Certified
- Use the visual alarm to set hi and lo limits for applications requiring specific tolerances. If the actual thickness value is above or below the limits, a red light is illuminated.
- The high speed scan feature speeds up the inspection process by making 32 measurements per second. Remove transducer from the test material, and display the minimum measurement scanned.
- Use the find feature to locate the detection point, while automatically adjusting the display to bring the signal into view.
- The TI-MMX-SDL also comes complete with our Windows® PC software for transferring data to and from a PC.
- Includes NIST Calibration Certificate
- 2 Year warranty
The TI-MMX-SDL is supplied as a complete kit with:
- TI-MMX-SDL wall thickness gauge
- 4 oz. bottle of coupling fluid
- 2 AA batteries
- NIST Calibration Certificate
- data transfer software
- serial output cable
- instruction manual
- delivered in a foam-fitted carrying case
TRANSDUCER SOLD SEPERATELY
TI-SB Steel Test Block with NIST-Traceable Certificate
- Precision Machined and Finished
- Includes NIST Report and Test Data
TI-SB4 Uncertified Steel Test Block
- Uncertified Steel Test Block
- For convenient confirmation of thickness gauge calibration
TICC-MVX Protective Holder for Ultrasonic Gauges
- Constructed from heavy duty Cordura Nylon
- Built-in belt loop
- Includes wrist & shoulder straps
TI-V-BLOCK Transducer Holder
- The V-Block transducer holder offers the operator greater control and repeatabily when measuring on pipes and other curved areas.
For 3/16" & 1/4" Transducers only.
CF-AN Coupling Fluid - CF-AN
- Used to create an ultrasonic coupling between the probe and material to be measured
- Available in different volumes - 125ml / 250ml / 500ml / 1ltr / 5ltr / 25ltr
TI-PRINTER Portable Serial Printer for Wall Thickness Gauges
- Small, portable and easy to use
- Prints statistical data from ultrasonic wall thickness gauges with a serial (RS232) output
N-306-0010 RS232 (DB-9 to Lemo) Data Cable 182cm
- RS232 (DB-9 to Lemo) Data Cable 182cm
- Compatible for Windows Vista and Windows 7.
CF-4H High Temperature Coupling Fluid
- Temperature Range:
0° to 600° F
-18° to 315° C
CF-4H-950F High Temperature Coupling Fluid
- Temperature range from 316ºC to 404 ºC
Cic-Wall | Wall Thickness Gauge Calibration
- Easy planning of calibration
- Short turnaround
- Exclusively in accordance with DIN 55 350 Part 18, § 4.2.2, DIN ISO 8402 Part 1
- Possibility to adjust and repair
Range in Steel:
Pulse-Echo Mode: Pit and Flaw detection measures from 0.63 to 254 millimeters (0.025 - 9.999inches)
Echo-Echo Mode: Thru Paint & coatings measures from 2.54 to 102 mm (0.1 - 4.0 inches).
Range will vary +/- depending on the thickness of the coating.
0.01mm (.001 inches)
.0492 to .3936 in./ms
1250 to 9999 meters/sec
- Pulse-Echo (flaws, pits)
- Echo-Echo (thru-paint)
Dual Element (1 to 10 MHz).
16 megabit non-volatile ram
12.000 pages with 1 reading and waveform per page
Three 1.5V alkaline or 1.2V NiCad AA cells
Typically operates for 150 hours on alkaline and 100 hours on NiCad
Auto Power off:
if idle 5 min
1/8 in. VGA grayscale display 62 x 45.7mm
Membrane switch with twelve tactile keys
Extruded aluminum body with nickel-plated aluminum end caps (gasket sealed).
-10° to 60°C (-14° to 140°F)
63.5 W x 165 H x 31.5 D mm
CE Approved, Factory calibration traceable to US standards
Download DataComm 2 Software
- Compatible for Windows Vista and Windows 7.
TI-MMX-SDL Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge PROBE NOT INCLUDED
T-102-2700 - 1/4" dia 5.0 MHz alpha hi-damp transducer for through paint measurement
T-104-0600 - 1/4" dia 5.0 MHz alpha hi-damp transducer for through paint measurement
T-104-1000 - 1/2" dia. 2.25 MHz transducer
T-102-1000 - 1/4" dia. 2.25 MHz transducer
T-104-2000 - 1/2" dia. 5.0 MHz transducer
T-101-2000 - 3/16" dia. 5.0 MHz transducer
T-102-3300 - 1/4" dia. 7.5 MHz transducer
T-042-2000 - 1/4" dia. 5.0 MHz high temp (650°F) transducer
T-044-2000 - 1/2" dia. 5.0 MHz high temp (650°F) transducer
V-BLOCK - V-Block Transducer holder
CAL-DKD - Callibration Inspection Certificate
TICC-MVX - Protective Holder
TI-SB4 - Uncertified Steel Testblock
TI-SB-4H - Steel Test Block
TI-SB-4L - Steel Test Block
TI-SB-5L - Certified Steel Test Step Block
CF-AN - Coupling Fluid - 200ml
All mentioned prices are excluding VAT & excluding shipment costs.
, preorder 1-2 weeks , special order, request