DI-4B-25 Digital Torque Tester for Impact Wrenches and Air Tools
Calibrate your own air tools and impact wrenches and save time!
The DI-4B-25 provides quick torque measurement and is perfect for immediate calibration of air tools and impact wrenches, but also calibrates any type of manual wrench.
This torque meter has a digital display and gives accurate values of the peak value of each direction. The number of strokes for the selected period is also displayed.
It is ± 0.5% ± 1 LSD error-free and has Peak, Real Time and Peak Down modes. The peak values for SPC (statistical process control) are also specified via the RS232 output.
Joint with 5 / 16-18 thread is included (thread sizes 10-24, 3 / 8-16 and M5, M6 and M10 sold separately).
*Please note: The DI-4B-25 torque tester is not CE certified
- Heavy duty metal construction
- Displays number of blows for selected period (0.1 - 9.9 sec)
- Peak, Real Time and Peak Down measuring mode (selectable)
- Selectable Units: lb-ft, kg-m and N-m
- Both clockwise and counterclockwise operation
- RS-232 peak data output for SPC capability
- Soft joint, hard joint and AC adapter/charger included
- Runs on internal NiCad batteries (8 hour use)
- 2 Year Warranty
- Includes NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate
- ISO/IEC 17025 Long-form Certificate & Test Data is optionally available
SW-1 Data Acquisition Software for Force Gauges & Torque Gauges
- Full SPC and graphing capabilities
- Automates your data collection
- Provides a running log of all measurements along with a chart of the data as well as statistical information
The DI-4B-25 is supplied as a complete kit including torque tester, joint simulators, ac adapter/charger, operating instructions and calibration certificate
± 0.5% F.S., ±1 LSD
DI-4B-25-E - DI-4B-25 Torque Tester Complete Kit
SW-1S - Data Acquiring Software
CB-207 - RS232 Serial Output Cable
All mentioned prices are excluding VAT & excluding shipment costs.
, preorder 1-2 weeks , special order, request