BLH Moisture Meter for Wood Shavings
Measuring Range: 15 - 60%
The new BLH Wood Shaving Moisture Meter is specifically designed for the accurate measurement of Moisture Content of wood shavings. The BLH provides a measuring resolution of 0.1% and is supplied with five (5) built in calibrations for the following species of wood types: Beech, Birch, Spruce, Pine, Poplar and Oak.
The BLH is supplied with built-in memory for 10,000 values and features automatic temperature compensation for the highest possible accuracy. It also includes USB Output and is supplied with a data transfer cable and free PC-Software.
A hand-wheel system is provided to compress the 400 ml sample into the measuring container to get highly repeatable results which is shown on the over-sized LED display in seconds. The BLH is battery powered using four (4) AA-Batteries providing maximum convenience and portability for use everywhere. It is constructed for trouble-free use even in the toughest field applications.
- Measuring Range: 15 - 60% with resolution of 0.1%
- Supplied with factory calibrations for Beech, Birch, Oak, Spruce, Pine and Poplar wood shavings
- Includes Automatic Temp Compensation for highest possible measuring accuracy
- Built-in datalogger for 10,000 readings
- Supplied with USB Output, data transfer cable and free PC-Software
- Large, easy-to-read LCD display is highly visible, even from a distance
Beech, Birch, Spruce, Pine, Poplar and Oak
Automatic in °C or °F using built-in temperature probe
English, German, French, Italian, Spanish and Russian
Graphic LCD display with backlight (128 x 64 pixel)
10,000 moisture measurements plus date, batch & temperature
USB. Supplied with data transfer cable & PC-Software
32°F to 104 °F (0 °C to 40 °C)
–4 °F to 140 °F (–20 °C to 60 °C)
4 x 1.5 Volt AA Alkaline batteries
(with auto-off after 6 minutes of non-use)
BLH - Wood Shavings Moisture Meter
All mentioned prices are excluding VAT & excluding shipment costs.
, preorder 1-2 weeks , special order, request