MX-500 Motorized Vertical Test Stand
The MX-500 Motorized Vertical Test Stand is no longer available and has been replaced by MX2.
Click here to see the MX2.
MX-500 motorized test stands offer advanced force testing. The combination of screw system and state-of-the-art brushless motor provides extremely smooth and powerful operation over the entire speed range.
Force control is activated when the applied force is at or between the high and low set point(s) of the Z Series force gauge and is deactivated by the digital timer. Initial carriage speed is controlled by the variable or fixed speed settings.
Initial carriage speed is controlled by the variable or fixed speed settings. When the applied force reaches the low set point of the Z Series force gauge, the test stand’s carriage speed is adjusted to 20% of maximum and decreases to zero as the applied force reaches the high set point. Ideal for non-destructive testing.
Speed control, quick return and emergency stop are standard features.
*FORCE GAUGE IS NOT INCLUDED
Designed to work with the Z2 & ZP force gauges.
- One stand for both compression (push) and tension (pull) tests
- Stroke: 13"
- Jog, Single Cycle, Continuous Cycle (72 hour max.), Force Control
- Maximum load 500 lb
- Combination of ball screw drive system and high performance brushless motor provides extremely smooth and powerful operation over the entire speed range.
- Wide speed range: 0.2 – 7 in/min (optional speed ranges available)
Z2 Digital Force Gauge
- Output signals
(RS 232 C, analog and Mitutoyo Digimatic)
SW-1 Data Acquisition Software for Force Gauges & Torque Gauges
- Full SPC and graphing capabilities
- Automates your data collection
- Provides a running log of all measurements along with a chart of the data as well as statistical information
DB Data Input Button
- Send data to the PC spread sheet with the touch of a button
- Zero the gauge
- Select different acquisition rates
0.2 - 7 in/min
Refer to dimensions above
DS2, Z2, ZP, ZPH and DPSH
Optional Distance Meter Max Sampling Rate Output - 2 Samples Per Second