DXR Tension meter with special roller support
Tension meter for measuring all kinds of tapes and bands, such as textile ribbons, films, foils, fiber bunches, etc.
The dual-flanged rollers for narrow webs less then 4 inches (100 mm) make better filament guide possible.
This model does not include a filament guide and material thickness compensator.
- Dual-flanged outer guide rollers with 50 mm or 100 mm width
(single-flanged rollers optional)
- Ball-bearing mounted, tape rollers
- 41mm Ø scale
- Roller shifting mechanism ensure easy acquisition of the running material
- Everything in operator's view:
- the guide rollers
- the measured material
- the readings
- Each instrument is individually calibrated for highest accuracy
- Rugged aluminium housing
- Certificate of Compliance with the order 2.1 according DIN EN 10204 is included
- Optionally available: Inspection Certificate 3.1 according DIN EN 10204 with calibration report
||Measuring Head Width** mm ||Roller Widths mm || || |
|DXR-2000 ||200-2000 ||125||50,100|| || |
|DXR-5000 ||400-5000 ||125||50,100|| || |
|DXR-10K-L ||2.5-10 daN ||125||50,100|| || |
|DXR-20K-L ||5-20 daN ||200||50,100|| || |
|DXR-30K-L ||5-30 daN ||200||50,100|| || |
|DXR-50K-L ||5-50 daN ||200||50,100|| || |
|Other tension ranges, measuring head widths and material path calibrations available on request. Other units of measure available, such as g or kg.|
* SCHMIDT calibration material textile ribbon or film, depending on tension range and roller width
** Outer distance between outside guide rollers
Special calibration using customer supplied samples is recommended, if process material differs significantly from the SCHMIDT calibration material in diameter, rigidity or shape. For this purpose a material sample of about 5 m should be supplied.
DXR Dial Faces
A heavy duty, lever-operated mechanism moves the outer rollers for easy acquisition of the running filament. Recommended for models of 10 Kg or higher.
|Memory Pointer (M)
Designed to retain the peak value as tensions fluctuate. Manually reset by using the knob located in the center of the dial.
Tension meter in a foam-fitted hard-plastic carrying case, operating instructions in English or German as requested
According to SCHMIDT factory procedure
±1% full scale or ±1 graduation on scale
85% RH, max.
188 x 85 x 45 mm (L x W x H)
Weight, net (gross):
approx. 980 g (2200 g)