OTK-AN O-Ring Durometer Testing Kit
The Analog Complete O-Ring Hardness Kit is the most convenient and accurate way to perform repeatable hardness (durometer) testing on thin materials – as thin as .030”*
The OTK-AN is comprised of the following items:
Model RX-1600-M - Type M Analog Durometer with Certification
RX-ORF – O-Ring Fixture Kit (1/16, 3/32, 1/8, 3/16, 1/4)
Model RX-OS-3 – Air Dampened Operating Stand
RX-TBK-A - Test Block Kit with Certification
*Although the ASTM specifies that Type M Durometers can be used to measure O-Ring diameters as thin as 0.050" (1.25 mm), this system works well to 0.030" (0.75 mm).
RX-1600 Precision Durometer
- Includes NIST-Traceable Calibration Certificate
- Conforms to ASTM D-2240
- Full 360 degree sweep
RX-OS-3 Test Stand for Type M Durometer
- Required for the operation of Type M durometers per ASTM D2240
- Adjustable pneumatic dampening (controlled rate of descent)
RX-TBK-A Type A Durometer Test Block Kit
- Enables the user to perform a quick check for proper durometer operation
RX-ORF O-Ring Fixturing Set
- Measures O-Rings 1/16" to 1/4"
- 5 standard English sized fixtures and set plug included
- Stainless steel construction
OTK-AN - Analog O-Ring Durometer Testing Kit
All mentioned prices are excluding VAT & excluding shipment costs.
, preorder 1-2 weeks , special order, request