The Remote Display is a richly-featured measurement system that allows for the simultaneous connection of up to 4 gauges and displays their current measurements on a connected Android tablet. In addition, the Remote Display can connect to up to two external data consumers (desktop computer, laptop, PLC, or any generic serial device) over RS-232 and USB.
The Remote Display has been designed to work with nearly any gauge that outputs data in Digimatic format. In addition, devices that output raw quadrature can be used as well.
As a standalone measurement system, the Remote Display provides a very intuitive and user-friendly way to configure and monitor several gauges at once. Connecting the Remote Display to a computer or other serial device makes data collection and statistical process control (SPC) simple and easy.
The front panel of the Remote Display Mux Box contains the connectors for up to four gauge channels. Each 10-pin connector supports both quadrature probes and any gauge that supports Digimatic communications.
1. Global send foot switch for triggering updates on all connected channels.
2. Four 10-pin gauge channel connectors
The rear panel of the Remote Display Mux Box the power and communication interface connectors, as well as a power indicator LED.
1. USB Type A port for connecting the supplied Android tablet
2. USB Type B port for connection to a computer
3. RS-232 port for connection to external data consumers
4. Power LED indicator
5. 12V, 1.5A center-positive power jack