DXE Special tension meter for limited access space
Special purpose models feature small measuring heads, where access space is limited or where filaments run close together.
These tension meters are recommended where the standard Model DX2 cannot be used
This model does not include a material thickness compensator
- Turned-up outer finger edges guide the running filament into the roller grooves
- Special finger support
located on the rear side
reduces the effort to move
the outer roller assembly
- Everything in operator's view:
- the guide rollers
- the measured material
- the readings
- 41 mm Ø scale
- Optionally available: Inspection Certificate 3.1 according DIN EN 10204 with calibration report
- Small, ball-bearing mounted, V-grooved guide rollers
- Built-in mounting holes permit fixed installation for continuous tension measurement
- Each instrument is individually calibrated for highest accuracy
- Rugged aluminium housing
- Certificate of Compliance with the order 2.1 according DIN EN 10204 is included
||Measuring Head Width X* approx. mm ||Measuring Head Length Y approx. mm ||SCHMIDT Calibration Material** || |
|DXE-50 ||10-50 ||38||47||PA: 0.12 mm Ø|| |
|DXE-120 ||20-120 ||38||47||PA: 0.12 mm Ø|| |
|DXE-200 ||20-200 ||38||47||PA: 0.12 mm Ø|| |
|DXE-400 ||20-400 ||38||47||PA: 0.20 mm Ø|| |
|DXE-1000 ||50-1000 ||38||47||PA: 0.30 mm Ø|| |
|DXE-2000 ||200-2000 ||38||47||PA: 0.50 mm Ø|| |
|Other tension ranges available on request. Other units of measure available, such as g.|
* Width of bracket assembly
** Suitable for 95% of applications - PA = Polyamide Monofilament
Special calibration using customer supplied samples is recommended, if process material differs significantly from the SCHMIDT calibration material in diameter, rigidity or shape. For this purpose a material sample of about 5 m should be supplied.
Tension meter with carrying case, operating instructions in English or German as requested
According to SCHMIDT factory procedure
±1% full scale or ±1 graduation on scale
85% RH, max.
188 x 85 x 45 mm (L x W x H)
Weight, net (gross):
approx. 470 g (1000 g)
|Code A: Air Damping ||Code M: Memory Pointer |
This adjustable mechanical air dashpot is recommended for applications in which great fluctuations of the measured tension occur, as in spooling and winding machines.
This assures steady tension readings on the scale.
Retains the highest measured value (PEAK).
Available for mechanical tension meters.