Tramex MRH III Hygro-I Kit Tramex MRH III Hygro-I Moisture Inspection Kit
The Tramex MRH III Hygro-I Kit is the complete package for moisture and humidity measurement of the building envelope. The Tramex MRH III incorporates 3 modes of operation:
• Non invasive moisture content testing of wood
• Plug in heavy duty wood pin probe with extra insulated 7” (200mm) pins for deep wall probing
• Plug in Hygro-i Humidity Probe for Relative Humidity, Temperature, Dew Point and Mixing Ratio readings.
Therefore, the MRH III measures moisture non-destructively in drywall, wood, plaster, brick, ceramic, porcelain tiles, resilient flooring, laminates, asphalt composition shingles and most building materials.
MRH III - non-destructive moisture meter with built in wood specific gravity species correction.
Reads 1 ¼” deep in wood.
Relative scale of 0-100 for other building materials including drywall ,laminate, residential asphalt shingles and masonry products.
Backlit display for easy viewing in low light conditions.
Plug in hand wood probe for invasive testing.
Hygro-I NEW reusable NIST traceable relative humidity probe.
The Tramex MRH III Hygro-I Kit is a complete kit including:
- MRH III - Digital, Hand-Held, Non-Destructive Moisture Meter
- Hole Liners and Caps (4)
- Extraction & Insertion tools
- Hygro-I Electronic Interface
- 75 % RH Calibration Salt Check
- Hygro-i Relative Humidity Probe
- Insulated Pins 7” ( 200 mm )
- Hand Held Pin wood Probe
- Infrared surface thermometer
41 x 35 x 12 cm
Tramex MRH III Digital Moisture & Humidity Meter
Digital, non destructive meter.
Specific Gravity adjustment for most wood species.
Deep signal penetration up to over 1" into the materials being tested without the need to damage the surface.
Wide range of readings for wood of 5% to 30% and 0 to 100 comparative for all other materials.