JD-50-W Thickness gauge for measuring tube walls
The digital thickness gauge serie has the benefit of an easy to read LCD display, combined with the highest accuracy. The user can select either to display thickness in mm or in inches.
The JD-50-W model is equipped with a collar Ø 1 mm for measuring tubes still have a burr from parting. Measurement is done by a spring force. Opening by lifting device (lever) - self closing.
- The ground feeler is equipped with a collar Ø 1 mm for measuring tubes still have a burr from parting
- Resolution 0.01 mm (0.001 inch)
- RS 232 output for data collection
- Opening by lifting device (lever) - self closing thickness gauge
- Dial gauge model: Sylvac S 229
- User selectable units mm and inch
0.01 mm / 0.001 inch
0 - 10 mm / 0.4 inch
LCD 6 digit, 8.5 mm high
< 1.4 N
Operating by lifting device - self closing
RS 232, optical coupling
Battery, 3 V Lithium, CR 2032
Cic-Thickness Thickness Gauge Calibration
- Easy planning of calibration
- Exclusively in accordance with DIN 55 350 Part 18, § 4.2.2, DIN ISO 8402 Part 1 and meets or exceeds the indicated accuracy
- Possibility to adjust and repair
All mentioned prices are excluding VAT & excluding shipment costs.
, preorder 1-2 weeks , special order, request