MX-5DL Data-Logging Ultrasonic Coating & Wall Thickness Gauge
Measuring Range in Steel
1.00 - 199.0 mm
0.040 - 8.00 inches
The MX-5 DL
is a simple to operate Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge with an internal data logger. It offers useful features such as an Alarm mode, Differential mode, high speed scanning, and data send.
The MX-5 DL will automatically log your readings in numeric order (1 to 1000 readings). The gauge comes as a complete kit, ready to use, and is backed by our 5 year warranty.
- Large, backlit LCD display retains last reading
- Resolution of 0.01 mm (0.001 inch)
- Simple operator controls virtually eliminate training
- Switch-selected units for inches or mm
- Special-purpose probes are offered for a variety of applications
- For underwater surveying, probe cable lengths up to 50 feet are optionally
- Automatic numeric Data Logging system 1 to 1000 readings.
- Alarm Mode
- Differential Mode
- RS232 output sends thickness readings to a printer, computer or other external storage device.
- Includes NIST Calibration Certificate
- CE Certified
TICC-M Protective Holder for Ultrasonic Gauges
- Constructed from heavy duty Cordura Nylon
- Belt loop included
TI-25-UW-50 50 Foot (15 m) Underwater Probe / Cable Assembly
- 50 Ft. Length, Waterproof Probe/Cable assembly with non-polarized, Dual-Lemo connectors.
TI-SB Steel Test Block with NIST-Traceable Certificate
- Precision Machined and Finished
- Includes NIST Report and Test Data
TI-SB4 Uncertified Steel Test Block
- Uncertified Steel Test Block
- For convenient confirmation of thickness gauge calibration
TI-V-BLOCK Transducer Holder
- The V-Block transducer holder offers the operator greater control and repeatabily when measuring on pipes and other curved areas.
For 3/16" & 1/4" Transducers only.
- Compatible for Windows Vista and Windows 7.
The MX-5DL is supplied as a complete kit with the gauge, probe, 4 oz. bottle of coupling fluid, 2 AA batteries, NIST Calibration Certificate, and Operating Instruction Manual - all in a foam-fitted carrying case.
|| Minimum Radius for Convex Surfaces||9 mm (0.350")|
| Minimum Radius for Concave Surfaces||77 mm (3")|
|Minimum Headroom||26 mm (1")|
|Minimum Sample Diameter||4 mm (0.150")|
|Minimum Substrate Thickness - F||N/A|
|Minimum Substrate Thickness - NFe||N/A|
Range in Steel
1.00-199.9 mm (0.040-8.00" )
4½ - Digit, 0.5" Backlit LCD
2000-10,000 m/sec.(6,500-33,000 ft./sec
1/4", 5 MHz, actual wearface is 5/8" (17mm)
1.2 m (4 ft.) waterproof cable with non-polarized, quick-disconnect connectors. Optional lengths up to 15 m (50 ft.).
Ambient:- 30 to 50° C (-20 to 120° F)
Material: -20 to 100° C (0 to 200° F)
Special high temperature probes are optionally available.
Two AA batteries
64 x 114 x 32 mm
(2.5 x 4.5 x 1.25")
Probe/cable assembly. 4 oz. bottle of coupling fluid, NIST Calibration Certificate, 2 AA batteries, operating instructions, hard-plastic carrying case.
Gauge: 5 Years
Probes: 90 Days