TI-25DL Data Logging Wall Thickness Gauge
0.60 - 150.0 mm
0.025 - 6.00 inches
The TI-25DL precisely measures wall thickness of all metals, ceramics, glass and most rigid plastics and the extent of corrosion - from only one side!
The gauge has a built-in memory for 1000 data points that can be separated into 10 separate "batches". You can download the stored data to a serial printer or PC and with no additional costs a Windows compatible data transfer program is supplied.
The TI-25DL has 3 measuring modes: Single Thickness Reading mode which measures the thickness on one point. The Scan mode which measures over a larger measuring area by “dragging” the probe: the minimum thickness encountered during the scan will be displayed then. The third measuring mode is the Differential mode which displays the difference ("+" or "-") from a set of "nominal" value.
- RS-232C Serial output for downloading stored data to a printer or computer
- Large, backlit LCD display retains last reading
- Resolution of 0.001" (0.01 mm)
- Selectable units of inch or mm
- Special-purpose probes are offered for a variety of applications
- Memory for 1000 data points in up to 10 batches
- Windows compatible data transfer program supplied at no additional cost
- Includes NIST-Traceable Calibration Certificate
- CE Certified
TI-SB Steel Test Block with NIST-Traceable Certificate
- Precision Machined and Finished
- Includes NIST Report and Test Data
TI-SB4 Uncertified Steel Test Block
- Uncertified Steel Test Block
- For convenient confirmation of thickness gauge calibration
TICC-M Protective Holder for Ultrasonic Gauges
- Constructed from heavy duty Cordura Nylon
- Belt loop included
- Includes wrist & shoulder straps
TI-25-UW-50 50 Foot (15 m) Underwater Probe / Cable Assembly
- 50 Ft. Length, Waterproof Probe/Cable assembly with non-polarized, Dual-Lemo connectors.
- 1/2", 5 MHz Probe for wide variety of steel, stainless steel, aluminum and similar applications.
TI-V-BLOCK Transducer Holder
- The V-Block transducer holder offers the operator greater control and repeatabily when measuring on pipes and other curved areas.
For 3/16" & 1/4" Transducers only.
CF-AN Coupling Fluid - CF-AN
- Used to create an ultrasonic coupling between the probe and material to be measured
- Available in different volumes - 125ml / 250ml / 500ml / 1ltr / 5ltr / 25ltr
CF-4H High Temperature Coupling Fluid
- Temperature Range:
0° to 600° F
-18° to 315° C
CF-4H-950F High Temperature Coupling Fluid
- Temperature range from 316ºC to 404 ºC
Cic-Wall | Wall Thickness Gauge Calibration
- Easy planning of calibration
- Short turnaround
- Exclusively in accordance with DIN 55 350 Part 18, § 4.2.2, DIN ISO 8402 Part 1
- Possibility to adjust and repair
|| Minimum Radius for Convex Surfaces||8.89 mm|
| Minimum Radius for Concave Surfaces||76.2 mm|
|Minimum Headroom||25.4 mm|
|Minimum Sample Diameter||3.8 mm|
|Minimum Substrate Thickness - F||NA|
|Minimum Substrate Thickness - NFe||NA|
The TI-25DL is supplied as a complete kit with the gauge, probe, 4 oz. bottle of coupling fluid, 2 AA batteries, NIST Calibration Certificate, data transfer software, serial output cable and Operating Instruction Manual - all in a foam-fitted carrying case.
Range in Steel
0.025-6.00" (0.60-150.0 mm)
.001" (0.01 mm)
2000-10.000 m/sec. (6.500-33.000 ft./sec.)
4½ - Digit, 0.5" Backlit LCD
7.5 MHz, 0.25" Diameter (6.35 mm)
1.2 m (4 ft. ) waterproof cable with non-polarized, quick-disconnect connectors. Optional lengths up to 15 m (50 ft.).
RS-232C (8, N, 1, user-set baud rate)
Ambient: -30 to 50° C (-20 to 120° F )
Material: -20 to 100° C (0 to 200° F )
Special high temperature probes are optionally available.
Two AA batteries
64 x 114 x 32mm
(2.5 x 4.5 x 1.25")
Gauge: 5 Years
Probes: 90 Days
Probe/cable assembly. 4 oz. bottle of coupling fluid, NIST Calibration Certificate, 2 AA batteries, operating instructions, hard-plastic carrying case.
- Compatible for Windows Vista and Windows 7.
Download DataComm 2 Software
High Temperature for surfaces up to 650° F or 343° Celsius
Cast Iron / Plastics
Heavy Wall (1.27-508mm)
TICC-M - Protective holder
CF-AN - Coupling Fluid - 200ml
Calibration Certificate - Calibration Inspection Certificate
V-Block Transducer Holder
N-306-0010 - RS232 Data Cable 182cm
TI-SB4 - Uncertified Steel Testblock
TI-SB-4H - Steel Test Block
TI-SB-4L - Steel Test Block
TI-SB-5L - Certified Steel Test Step Block
TI-25-UW-50 - Underwater Probe with 50 ft (15 m) cable
T-102-3300 - 7.5 MHz Probe 1/4"
T-102-2000 - 5 MHz Probe1/4"
T-104-1000 - 1/2 inch 2.25 MHz Transducer for Cast Iron / Plastics
T-044-2000 - High Temperature Probe 1/2" 5 MHz
T-104-2000 - Heavy Wall 5.0 MHz Probe 1/2"
All mentioned prices are excluding VAT & excluding shipment costs.
, preorder 1-2 weeks , special order, request