FX2S Optic Fiber Stationary Tension Meter
Large diameter rollers and 100 mm spacing between outer rollers minimize damage to optic fibers and similar materials that cannot withstand a small bending radius.
Built-in mounting holes permit fixed installation for continuous in-line use.
- Standard roller material is Delrin plastic or, optionally, aluminum (L).
- Lightweight, low inertia 32 mm diameter rollers for speeds up to 2000 m/min or, optionally, up to 4000 m/min (K).
- The analog display shows changing and fluctuating tensions fast and enables an optimal process adjustment.
- Large bending radius assures gentle handling of the material being measured.
- Built-in mounting holes permit fixed installation for continuous tension measurement.
- Special guides on the bracket assembly permit easy material acquisition.
||Width Measuring Head || || || |
|FX2S-120 ||20-120 cN ||140|| || || |
|FX2S-200 ||20-200 cN ||140|| || || |
|FX2S-400 ||20-400 cN ||140|| || || |
|FX2S-1000 ||50-1000 cN ||140|| || || |
||Plastic (PVC) red
±1 % full scale or ±1 graduation on scale
10 - 45 ºC
85 % RH, max
127 x 85 x 45 mm (LxWxH)