The program can be used for following instruments:
- Tension meter series: DT, DTX, ETX, KXE, MST, TS and FS with outputs USB, RS232, RS422 or WI-FI
- Display instruments series: SCD-1, SC-PM, SC-PM4, SC-PM4-WL with outputs USB, RS232 or RS422
Tension Inspect is an easy-to use program designed to display, record, graph and print data of a tension meter (online or handheld).
Readings can be viewed in real time. A tension –time graph is being recorded and statistical data are calculated continuously. On request all readings can be stored in a file.
The program is available for single and multi chanel systems (1, 4, 8, 12, 16 or 32 connected tension meters)
- Real time display
- Tension-time trend graph; with the time-shift procedure stored readings can be analyzed
- Statistical values are automatically calculated and displayed as maximum, minimum, average, number of readings and standard deviation
- Readings can be stored automatically as a file in CSV format for record-keeping purpose. These files can be reloaded in Exel spreadsheets. Stored readings of the PC can be reloaded
- Set Up Menu to determine settings as instrument, range, units, sampling rate, com port etc.
- Adjustable Min. Max Alarms; a alarm protocol can be created
- For save and import the readings • A summarized report including the X-Y Chart can be printed in HTML format
- The memory of a instrument with memory can be downloaded (model DT, ETX, DTX; MST, KXE and DTX)
- Adjustable sampling rate (depending on unit): max. 1000 readings/sec min. 1 readings/sec
- Automated detection of the connected unit Model MST can be connected to a PC with the RS-232 cable.
- Interface: Depending to the connected unit USB, RS232, RS422 or WLAN
- System requirements: WIN XP or higher (32, 64 Bit)
- SW-TI3 for 1 chanel
- SW-TI3-4 for 4 chanel
- SW-TI3-8 for 8 chanel
- SW-TI3-12 for 12 chanel
- SW-TI3-16 for 16 chanel
- SW-TI3-20 for 20 chanel
- SW-TI3-24 for 24 chanel
- SW-TI3-28 for 28 chanel
- SW-TI3-32 for 32 chanel