PM4 Running Paper Moisture Meter
Measuring range: 1% to 25%
For producers like paper mills, with infrared temperature measurement for measurements on warm running rolls as well as for receiving inspection on cool rolls.
The PM4 is a specially-designed instrument for accurate measurement of moisture content in running paper. The instrument can also be used to measure paper rolls, cardboard and pulp.
The PM4 is equipped with an infrared temperature sensor capable of measuring material temperature up to 125°C. The instrument automatically compensates moisture levels based on material temperature up to 80°C.
The built-in sensor on the rear-side of the gauge provides a measuring range of up to 25% with a measuring resolution of 0.1%.
A datalogger for up to 10,000 readings is provided for recording purposes and the instrument is equipped with a USB output for data transfer. PM4 provides for Non-destructive measurement through packaging!
In addition to all the functions of the PM3, the PM4 offers:
- Infrared paper web temperature measurement
- Humimeter USB data interface module with
LogMemorizersoftware for PC incl.USB cable
- Rechargeable batteries
- Exact determination of the roll temperature
- Precise measurement values due to temperature compensation based on non-contact temperature measurement
- Easy evaluation of measuring data on PC and printer
- Optimal documentation of your quality