RX-2000 Max-Hand Durometer
The RX-2000 durometer is the latest innovation for the testing of specimens with creep.
The RX-2000 has a max-hand and an active hand for observing the creep characteristics of a specimen.
What makes the RX-2000 unique is the magnetic-drag maximum reset mechanism. The user simply rotates the reset knob on the front of the gauge to clear the previous reading. The simplicity of the reset mechanism ensures a lifetime of use, and makes the RX-2000 the most affordable durometer for testing specimens with creep.
All RX-2000 models are supplied with a NIST traceable calibration certificate.
- Includes NIST traceable Calibration Certificate
- Holds Reading Until Reset
- Reads Maximum and Creep
- Conforms to ASTM D-2240
- One year warranty
- Custom Made Carrying Case
- Cost Effective, Hand Operated
RX-TBK-A Type A Durometer Test Block Kit
- Enables the user to perform a quick check for proper durometer operation
RX-BF 'Big Foot' Durometer Foot Adapter
- The Big Foot increases the diameter of the foot from 1/2" to 1 3/8" diameter
RX-CLW Constant Load Weight for Types A, B, O, OO & OOO
- The Constant Load Weight for gauges with an 822g springload (types A, B, O) slides onto the lower barrel of the gauge, gives it a wider foot, and raises the mass of the gauge to the suggested 1kg
RX-ORF O-Ring Fixturing Set
- Measures O-Rings 1/16" to 1/4"
- 5 standard English sized fixtures and set plug included
- Stainless steel construction
Cic-Duro Durometer Calibration
- Exclusively NIST-certified testing equipment
- Possibility to adjust and repair
RX-DIN-FA ASTM to DIN 53505 Adapter for RX durometers
- Special attachment gives you two gauges in one model.
With attached, the gauge confirms to DIN 55305 norm.
When taken off, the gauge is conform ASTM D2240.
We offer a complete line of durometer test stands. The stand, when used in conjunction with a Durometer, eliminates operator error sometimes associated with hand-held durometer testing. Our stands feature a load weight for the proper testing pressure as noted in ASTM D2240, and a quick-lock column for easy adjustment. Click here for more info on Durometer Test Stands.
The RX-2000 is supplied as a complete kit including the durometer & instruction manual in a foam-fitted metal carrying case.
0 - 100 units
±1 durometer unit (A,B,C,D,E,O,DO)
2.25" x 6.125"H
per ASTM D 2240-05, Sect 9.3: It is accepted that durometer readings below 20 or above 90 are not considered reliable. It is suggested that readings in these ranges be omitted.
RX-2000-A - RX-2000 Type A Durometer
RX-2000-B - RX-2000 Type B Durometer
RX-2000-C - RX-2000 Type C Durometer
RX-2000-D - RX-2000 Type D Durometer
RX-2000-DO - RX-2000 Type DO Durometer
RX-2000-O - RX-2000 Type O Durometer
RX-DIN-FA - ASTM to DIN 53505 foot adapter
All mentioned prices are excluding VAT & excluding shipment costs.
, preorder 1-2 weeks , special order, request