We Checkline Europe B.V. would like to use cookies and similar technologies in order to optimize your shopping experience and this requires your consent. By clicking on the "Accept cookies" button you agree to our use of cookies and similar technologies. If you do not agree, you can refuse the use or customize settings for the respective cookies by clicking on the button "Cookie Settings".You also have the possibility to specify that only certain cookies, which we use on our website, should be activated. This banner will be displayed until you have selected your cookie preferences. If you decide against the use of cookies, we will not use cookies nor similar technologies, except those that are essential for the proper functioning of the website. Click here for our privacy policy

Li-Ion Rechargeable AA Batteries via the USB to USB-C

Made in GermanyThis battery features integrated electronics that protect against overcharging, overloading, short circuits, and deep discharging. These safeguards ensure the battery is protected from improper handling, resulting in a long service life.

This high-quality lithium-ion (Li-Ion) rechargeable battery  is an excellent replacement for 1.5V disposable alkaline batteries or 1.2V NiMH rechargeable batteries.
While some devices struggle with the lower voltage of NiMH batteries, our 1.5V Li-Ion battery is fully compatible with alkaline batteries.

​In addition to being rechargeable, it maintains a constant output voltage of 1.5V for 95% of its operating time, thanks to built-in electronics. When the battery’s remaining capacity is about 5%, the voltage drops to 1.1V, signaling that it needs to be replaced. This constant voltage ensures that devices like torches shine brightly and evenly and that electric toys, shavers, and other gadgets operate at full power.

Unlike alkaline batteries, whose voltage fluctuates between 1.6V when new and 0.9V when nearly exhausted, this1.5V Li-Ion battery provides stable performance. Additionally, it operates effectively in a wide temperature range from -20°C to +60°C, outperforming alkaline batteries, especially in low temperatures. This makes it perfect for use in electric toys, torches, radios, measuring devices, security cameras, soap dispensers, electric door locks, and more.

With its integrated USB-C charging port, no additional chargers are needed. The included USB-C cable allows you to charge all four AA batteries simultaneously with a single cable.
This provides safe and easy charging via various USB options such as laptops, power banks, USB wall chargers, car chargers, or built-in USB chargers.

During charging, the indicator on the battery's positive terminal flashes and stays steadily lit once fully charged.

This Li-Ion rechargeable battery is highly durable, capable of being recharged up to 1200 times, even under tough conditions. Its low self-discharge rate means it retains energy for long periods, even when not in use. Furthermore, it is lighter than conventional battery technologies (e.g., NiMH, PB) with the same performance.

Note: The Li-Ion rechargeable battery can only be charged using the supplied USB to USB-C cable!

  • Li-Ion rechargeable battery
  • Stable voltage of 1,5 V over 95% of the runtime
  • Charged via the USB to USB-C cable

Complete Kit
  • 4× AA Li-Ion Rechargeable battery 2000 mAh
  • 4 in 1 USB-C charging cable

Cell sizeAA
Cell chemistryLithium ion
Nominal voltage1,5 V
Nominal capacity2000 mAh
Minimum capacity1800 mAh
Number of cells in packaging4
Energy3,26 Wh
Storage temperature-20 - +25 °C
Operating temperature-20 - +60 °C
Warranty2 years

Buy Now

Li-Ion Rechargeable AA Batteries - 4 pcs (with USB to USB-C cable)
€ 25,00 
All mentioned prices are excluding VAT & excluding shipment costs.
Availability: Available: 1 - 3 days, Delivery time: 1 - 3 weeks, special order request

Request offer
Checkline Europe
Your information request is sent!
We'll contact you as soon as possible.