KMV-04 Cable mounted strain gauge measuring amplifier
The measuring amplifier KMV 04 is designed for universal use, esp. for tension measurement in rotating areas.
Best temperature stability, long-term stability and high accuracy are guaranteed by using modern technology.
The compact design of this cable mounted measuring amplifier allows the flexible use with various strain gauge based sensors, when signal conditioning must be done directly at the sensor (e.g. for the use of sliprings in rotating areas).
- Compact and robust aluminium flanged housing
- Input power supply of 24V DC, reverse-polarity protected
- Available with voltage output 0 to ±10V or current output 0/4 to +20mA, unipolar
- Fixed connection between sensor and amplifier
- Great noise immunity and service reliability for use in rough industrial operation
RFS On-Line Tension Sensor
- Resolution of 0.1% and better
- Rugged stainless steel housing is environmentally sealed
- Overload protection up to 800%
DPM502 Digital Tension Indicator
- Selectable “damping function” reduces display fluctuations
- 24V DC power supply with galvanic isolation
0 to ± 10 V, max. 1 mA, optional: 0 to 20 mA / 4 to 20 mA
0 - 50 ° C
Storage temperature range
- 30 to + 75 ° C
20 to 28 V DC
50 x 64 x 33 mm