MESURlite Basic Data Collection Program
MESURlite works with Mark-10 force gauges only, not with test stands.
MESURlite is a basic data collection program included with all new Mark-10 gauges with outputs. MESURlite tabulates
continuous or single point data from a gauge. Data saved in the gauge’s memory can also be downloaded in bulk.
One-click export to Excel allows for further data manipulation.
For advanced data collection and analysis, as well as data collection from test stands, consider MESURgauge software.
- Acquires and tabulates continuous, single-point, or saved data from a force or torque gauge
- configurable start and stop test triggers
- One-click export to Excel
- Configurable number of readings per second, for continuous data acquisition
- Basic data collection program included with all new Mark-10 gauges with outputs
|The Acquisition tab displays the current reading, tabulated data, and contains an Export to Excel button.
||The Settings tab allows the user to select gauge series, COM port, reading mode, and start and stop conditions.|
Mark-10 force and torque gauges
Type of data
Load vs. time
Max. number of continuous data points
Data sampling rate
0.1 - 10 per second
Available start conditions
start at minimum load
Available stop positions
stop when number of data points is reached
Configurable pass/fail limits
Save and recall test data
Save and recall multiple test setups
Gauge configuration utility
Large digital display to monitor current readings